APCoRE WEBINAR SERIES 2: Social Distancing and Non-Verbal Communication Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Time & Location
About The Event
Thank you for registering for "APCoRE WEBINAR SERIES 2: Social Distancing and Non-Verbal Communication Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic". Please click on the link to access the Zoom meeting on June 10, 2020.
Topic: APCoRE WEBINAR SERIES 2: Social Distancing and Non-Verbal Communication Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Time: Jun 10, 2020 03:00 PM Singapore
Join Zoom Meeting
You may enter the meeting before 3:00 PM (GMT +8) and wait in the waiting room. The meeting will open at exactly 3:00 PM.
Reminders to the participants:
1. Participants must log in Zoom 10 minutes before the seminar; waiting room will be enabled.
2. Verification through Zoom name will be done (make sure you use the actual name)
3. Mute your audio and disable the video when enter the Zoom and during the course of the seminar.
4. Forum will be "locked" 15 minutes after the forum begins, latecomers will not be entertained.
5. Participants can ask the question to the speaker by typing the question in Zoom chat room. Moderator will share the question to the speaker in Q&A session
6. Participants who fail to abide the terms and conditions will be removed from the Zoom meeting.
7. E-certificate will be provided for the participants who have pre-registered and received the confirmation email from APCoRE, and those who stayed until the end. A post-seminar evaluation must be answered to receive your E-certificate.
Requirements for the issuance of E-certificate
1. Pre-registered participants only.
2. Print screen shot of the participants while participating in the meeting (save in JPEG, JPG or PNG file). This will be uploaded in the Post-evaluation form.
3. Accomplished post-seminar evaluation (to be released after the session).
To those who signify interest to join APCORE, 50% discount for individual membership and renewal will be provided until June 30, 2020. For membership application and renewal, kindly visit the website www.apcore-inc.org for details.
Please submit any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. See you on June 10, 2020.