APCORE ONLINE JOURNAL OF PROCEEDINGS (AOJP)
Focus and Scope
The APCORE Online Journal of Proceedings AOJP is a peer-reviewed journal of the Asia-Pacific Consortium of Researchers and Educators or APCORE. It focuses on the new knowledge and innovations developed and produced in multidisciplinary fields and how these new knowledge and innovations promote, strengthen and advance the disciplines and scholarship.
AOJP welcomes papers in multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary and cross disciplinary fields promoting new knowledge and innovations in the fields. New knowledge and innovation are broad concepts, covering new theories, principles, tools, methodologies, processes, pedagogies, trends, behavior, structures, application, and outcomes across individual, organizational, professional, national, and international levels. AOJP articles explore new knowledge-related changes that introduce or encourage innovation to promote best practices in social sciences and education.
AOJP provides an outlet for high-quality studies that have undergone double-blind peer review. In doing so, AJP ensures that such studies reach a readership of scholars, educators, innovators, practitioners, and policymakers
who recognize the importance of new knowledge and innovation as drivers of positive change, development, and sustainability.
AOJP publishes content in theoretical articles, empirical studies employing quantitative or qualitative methods, practice-oriented papers, teaching-oriented papers, case studies, book reviews, conference reports, and short essays. AOJP publishes research on emerging topics in different academic fields and appeals to a broad readership. The editors welcome suggestions for special issue topics. AOJP articles should demonstrate contextual differences while highlighting lessons for the wider audience.
The APCORE Online Journal of Proceedings is annually.
Open Access Policy
AOJP provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The APCORE Online Journal of Proceedings covers a broad range of topics in social sciences and education. In sum, AOJP is an interdisciplinary journal devoted to advancing theoretical and practical innovations and knowledge in a range of the following areas:
Social Sciences and Humanities:
Conflict and peace
Intercultural and international communication
Language and literature studies
Law, justice and human rights
Media and communication studies
Organizational culture and climate
Political sciences and public policy
Population and migration studies
Psychology and sociological studies
Race, migration, and demography
Social, cultural, and economic development
Educational Leadership and Management
Curriculum and Pedagogy
Educational Policies and Programs
Early Childhood Education and Basic Education
Distance and Transnational Education
Technical and Vocational Education
Science and Technology
Science, technology management, technical change
Technology and sustainable development
Design and development of sustainable S&T innovations and technologies
Best practice in the promotion of sustainable technologies
Industry and sustainable development
Eco-efficiency and cleaner production methods and practices
Affordable, sustainable, reliable, and modern technologies and innovations
Water and sanitation development
Sustainable energy use and renewable energy methods
Innovation and sustainable development
Open and Permanent Call for Papers
The editorial team of the APCORE Online Journal of Proceedings invites authors to submit articles. The AOJP welcomes contributions on a broad range of issues and themes regarding social sciences, humanities, education and science and technology and those relevant to the precise subject area chosen as the main topic for a particular issue.
Authors may submit their papers at any time. The submissions should reflect the guidance provided under Author
The AOJP is an international peer-reviewed academic journal in multidisciplinary fields. It is characterized by its orientation towards theory and research, originality and innovativeness, a strong interdisciplinary approach, and internationalism.
Based on a thorough selection process regarding the significance of the topic for the academic discourse, the AOJP ensures quality by a double-blind peer review. At least two reviewers provide the basis for the final decision on publication by the Editors.
The APCORE Online Journal of Proceedings (AOJP) adheres to the OASPA Professional Code of Conduct. It adopts the COPE guidelines on publication ethics to ensure a high standard in Open Access publishing. The most important rules are the following:
Authors of AJP must confirm:
• Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s).
• Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
• It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently.
• Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
• Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript.
• All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Reviewers of AOJP must confirm:
• That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry, political affiliation, and values nor paradigmatic orientation of author(s).
• That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor.
• That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
• That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Editors of AOJP must confirm:
• That all materials published are subjected to some form of the peer-based review process.
• That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry, political affiliation, and values nor paradigmatic orientation of author(s).
• That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential.
• That any observed conflict of interest pertaining to manuscripts must be disclosed.
• The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board, and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel, and copyright infringement.
The APCORE Online Journal of Proceedings (AOJP) is published by the Asia-Pacific Consortium of Researchers and Educators or APCORE (www.apcore-inc.org), a non-profit organization and registered professional society in the Philippines.
Members of the AOJP team are the editors, the editorial assistant, the technical staff, and the editorial board.